Our standard room is equipped with a King sized bed or 2 Single beds. The room has an en-suite bathroom with a shower.
The units are NOT SELF-CATERING units. No food allowed in the rooms. No cooking allowed in the rooms, no own liquor allowed in the rooms.
- Complimentary Guest Amenities
- Bath towels
- Complimentary coffee station
- Mini bar
- TV with Open view
You are in for a treat with the meals prepared by Executive Chef, Spencer Sykes, the owner of our on-site restaurant, Spencer’s.
The Restaurant also offers heavenly freshly baked cakes per slice, baked by Pastry Chef Lichelle.
Book a Lunch Picnic basket for 2. Collect your pre-booked basket from Reception at the Lodge and enjoy anywhere on the farm
Spencer’s Restaurant operating hours: Friday night – Sunday afternoon
Breakfast 08:00 – 10:00
Lunch 12:00 – 15:00
Dinner 18:00 – 21:00
Things to do
- Bass & Tilapia fishing in summer and Trout fishing during the winter months.
- Restaurant with delicious meals and freshly baked cakes.
- Swim and relax at the Lodge pool overlooking the lake.
- Play a game of Pool or Darts
- Enjoy a sun downer with a view
- Relax on a raft
- Take a trip on the paddle boats
- Go for a hike or run
- View game on foot
- Enjoy bird spotting.
Strictly 2 guests per room. No kids under 12 allowed. Day visitor fees @ R150 per person, but only allowed when arranged well in advance.